Finally!!! Disneyland After Dark events are making a return!
There are 3 after dark themed nights.
Star Wars Nite
These events, much like Oogie Boogie Bash and Merriest Nites take place after the park has closed for the general public. With each event ticket you are allowed to access the park a few hours before the actually event where you can mix in with regular park goers. On these select nights the park will close earlier than normal and everyone who does not have a wrist band will be ushered out of the park.
These events have limited ticket sales which allows you to ride more rides with less of a wait. Not to mention special themed food and merchandise as well appearances from rare characters.
Sweethearts’ Nite Feb. 1, 3, 8, 10 and 14th 2022 @ Disneyland
- Tickets go on Dec. 9th no earlier than Noon PST.
- A special themed fireworks show
- Projection effects on Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street, U.S.A.
- A jazz ensemble aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat, plus other live entertainment, including a Royal Ball and a dance party with a DJ
- Spot the most darling Disney couples, and take selfies with your favorites
- Fun photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films
- Lovely décor, along with food and beverage offerings around the park
- Plus, early admission to Disneyland park starting at 5 p.m., no theme park reservation required
Villains Nite March 8th and 10th @ California Adventure
- Tickets go on sale beginning Jan 11th 2022
- The Cauldron, a cunningly-crafted cabaret featuring a cast of villainous virtuosos showing off their talents through song and dance
- Ursula’s Seaside Sing-a-long, where you can find your voice and sing along
- The Underworld Dance Party, which allows you to bust a move at a dastardly DJ dance party in the Hollywood Backlot
- Special photo backdrops, featuring scenes inspired by some favorite villains
- Some of Disney’s famously nefarious fiends – or their henchmen – at special locations around the park
- Delightfully decadent food and beverage offerings
- Early admission to Disney California Adventure park beginning at 5 p.m., no theme park reservation required
Star Wars Nite May 3 ,4, & 27th 2022 @ Disneyland Park
- Tickets go on sale beginning Jan. 11th 2022
- An amazing pyrotechnical spectacle that will illuminate the skies with a Star Wars-themed fireworks show
- March of the First Order, featuring Captain Phasma and her elite unit of Stormtroopers
- A Galactic dance party
- Sightings of various Star Wars characters throughout the evening
- Star Wars-themed attractions, usually with shorter wait times
- Star Wars-themed eats and treats, merchandise, photo opportunities, and more
- Plus, early admission to Disneyland park starting at 6 p.m., no theme park reservation required
For those of you who have previously purchased After Dark event tickets:
If you previously purchased a ticket for the 2020 Disneyland After Dark: Villains Nite or Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite events, you can exchange your 2020 event ticket(s) to one of the nights of the new event of the same theme (e.g., exchange 2020 Villains Nite ticket for ticket to Villains Nite on March 8 or 10, 2022, or exchange 2020 Star Wars Nite ticket for ticket to Star Wars Nite on May 3 or 4, 2022, respectively) anytime from today through Jan. 8, 2022. An exchange for a 2020 Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite ticket for a ticket to the May 27, 2022, Star Wars Nite can be made, but with an additional fee equal to the difference in price of the 2020 and 2022 tickets. Visit Disneyland.com/ExtrasUpdates for more information. Simply call Guest Information Ticket Sales at (714) 300-7807 by Jan. 8, 2022, to make that exchange. Disneyland After Dark tickets purchased in 2020 will not be valid for admission to any event and must be exchanged to participate in an event.
If you do not wish to exchange your 2020 Disneyland After Dark event ticket to the new event dates or you missed the exchange window, you may call (714) 300-7807 for your options.Disneyland website
I am definitely going to try to go to Star Wars Nite! How about you?